[CentOS] screen shot centos 7

Wed Jul 10 16:10:16 UTC 2019

On Wed, Jul 10, 2019 at 10:17:07AM -0400, Jerry Geis wrote:

> So I found a "-debug all" option... Its talking about "cache" for a screen
> shot.
> Not sure why a screen shot would ever be cached - Not sure if this is what
> I'm running into some how???

The 'Configure, ' Resource', 'Cache' column in the output of '-debug
all' are the 'domain' of the log events.  ImageMagick has a lot of
complicated internal moving parts, and one of them is for caching data
structures between parts.  Those lines that mention Cache are just the
log events corresponding to the Cache domain.  Its not really
something you should concern yourself with unless you're debugging
ImageMagick.