[CentOS] Own CentOS MirrorList

Daniel Watson

daniel at hostlink.com.au
Mon Jun 10 08:10:21 UTC 2019

Hi Guys

Apologies in advance for the noise.

I am interested in setting up my OWN mirrorlist  like http://mirrorlist.centos.org/?release=7&arch=x86_64&repo=os&infra=stock where it pulls a few local mirrors,  but mine would be statically set with 3 or 4 different location URL's

Basically my plan here is,  if the closest mirror I operate cannot be reached, it will try another mirror from a different geographic location

I was wondering if anybody on-list might be able to provide some insight on how I can accomplish this? And use ?release=  and &arch=  and &repo=  ?

Cheers