[CentOS] raid 5 install

Peda, Allan (NYC-GIS) Allan.Peda at interpublic.com
Thu Jun 27 13:48:57 UTC 2019

I'd isolate all that RAID stuff from your OS, so the root, /boot, /usr, /etc /tmp, /bin swap are on "normal" partition(s).  I know I'm missing some directories, but the point is you should be able to unmount that RAID stuff to adjust it without crippling your system.

https://www.howtogeek.com/117435/htg-explains-the-linux-directory-structure-explained/