[CentOS] Mail Server Guides

Fri Mar 1 18:09:32 UTC 2019
Alice Wonder <alice at domblogger.net>

On 3/1/19 9:53 AM, Ben Archuleta wrote:
> Hello All,
>

> I need to set up a new mail server to replace an aging CentOS 6.3 mail server. I was wondering what were some of the best guides on the web for Postfix (Maildir), Spamassassin, ClamAV, Dovecot?

Probably not what you are looking for and it still has bugs, but I just
(within last five days) started this project for securing outbound SMTP
from a Postfix server, taking DANE, MTA-STS, and STARTTLS Everywhere
policies into consideration.

One thing I will note, don't use the Postfix that ships with CentOS 7.x.
It was fine when 7.0 shipped, but you really want to be using 3.2 or
newer now.