[CentOS] Mail Server Guides

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Mon Mar 4 13:40:05 UTC 2019

On 3/1/19 12:53 PM, Ben Archuleta wrote:
> Hello All,
>

> I need to set up a new mail server to replace an aging CentOS 6.3 mail server. I was wondering what were some of the best guides on the web for Postfix (Maildir), Spamassassin, ClamAV, Dovecot?

I am close to upgrading my mailserver.  My current instructions are at:

http://www.htt-consult.com/Centos7-mailserver.html

I need to finish:

SHA256 or SHA512 instead of MD5 for the password (Just need to finish up
the roundcube password change script)
dovecotadm backup for the mail
and something to backup the mysql

Otherwise my testing has been good.

Of course adding stuff like DKIM, DANE, etc.  would be nice.

I am running my mailserver on an Odroid HC1.  Nice little system....