[CentOS] CentOS 8 Artwork needed

Rich Bowen

rbowen at redhat.com
Thu Mar 7 20:45:47 UTC 2019

To all the artists and designers here, we need your help.

With RHEL 8 beta released, we need to start producing artwork for CentOS
8. It's time for the CentOS Artwork SIG, and anyone else that's
interested in contributing to this effort, to start working on
everything that will be needed for the new release.

What we know we need is anaconda artwork, and new desktop backgrounds to
replace the current '7' themed stuff.

As we dig, we may find more things that need to be updated to the new 8
theme.

Additionally, we will need to update some of the assets listed here:
https://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/Identity

... and produce new assets for 8 to be listed here:
https://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/Brand/Logo

And, finally, we need someone to step up to lead this effort.

While we don't yet know for certain when RHEL 8 will officially release,
it's safe to assume that it's soon, and we need your help.

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
@CentOSProject // @rbowen
859 351 9166