[CentOS] PHP 7.x on CentOS 7 : which solution ?

Nicolas Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Tue Mar 19 09:28:11 UTC 2019

Le 18/03/2019 à 09:43, Fabian Arrotin a écrit :
> Probably late to the party, but why not just using the php 7
> packages built/tested/distributed by CentOS (through SCLs SIG) ? Or
> is that because there is no enough documentation (and/or noise about
> the fact it's easy to install) about how to enable/use those ?
> (just curious)

Thanks for the heads-up. For the record, I didn't know about anything
about this fine documentation.

Anyway, I read through your article as well as Remi's documentation,
which convinced me this was the way to go.

I ended up completely rewriting my article. Here's the updated version:

  * https://www.microlinux.fr/php-71-centos/

You have an honorable mention in the "Remerciements" section.

Un gentil bonjour de la garrigue gardoise,

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Site : https://www.microlinux.fr
Blog : https://blog.microlinux.fr