[CentOS] detect agfl count corruption and reset agfl

Richard Flack

rflack at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 09:44:58 UTC 2019

Hi there,

My apologies if this is the wrong place to post this, but I was
wondering if anyone had any information on whether or not the following
patch has or will make its way into the CentOS Kernel?

https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/10283095/

We are currently experiencing this problem with the latest version of
CloudLinux (based on CentOS), so I believe it isn't currently included.
Is there any particular procedure to request a patch for future Kernel
releases?

--
Best Wishes,
Richard