[CentOS] Automated XFCE install from kickstart and epel-release issue

Tue Mar 5 14:33:24 UTC 2019
freebsd at tango.lu <freebsd at tango.lu>

Hello,

I will give it a shot in the future. What I found that kickstart does
not like yum installs at all in the %post% section.
It will execute commands like add user, create files, create directories
but not yum installs such as:

yum update -y
yum install epel-release -y
yum groupinstall "Server with GUI" -y
yum groupinstall "Xfce" -y

Also the other reply is completely irrelevant since the point here is
fully automating the install with kickstart.

Unfortunately if you use the GUI you will need to push FINISH once
during the setup:

eula --agreed

doesn't help on that either.