[CentOS] Gnome-tweak-tool-3.28.1 Update Results in Black Screen

Thu Mar 21 15:24:33 UTC 2019
Brian Bernard <brian.brianbernard at gmail.com>

Hello all,

The most recent update of Gnome-tweak-tool-3.28.1-2el7.2.noarch.rpm is
causing a black screen at startup.

After clicking on the menu in Grub I get a black screen. I've tried setting
the "systemctl set-default multi-user.target" in the kernel parameters but
still a black screen. I then tried the Rescue boot in Grub but again a
black screen.

This issue started after Gnome-tweak-tool was updated an hour ago. I had
CentOS 7.6 running fine earlier this morning but after updating
Gnome-tweak-tool just a black screen.

Has anyone else come across this issue recently, and if so how did you fix
it? I don't want to have to re-install CentOS 7.6.

Thank you,

Brian Bernard