[CentOS] Scanner problems HP4620 Jon LaBadie.

Sun Mar 3 15:28:44 UTC 2019
Ger van Dijck <ger.vandijck at dommel.be>

Hi Jon ,

I agree it is a little bit confusing : On USB all runs fine . So Hplip ,
cups , etc. is installed and functionates .

On WLAN , believe it or not printing and faxing runs fine ; So the Wifi
communication is present and functionating , but the scanner function is
not !

When running hp-check under USB (Discouvered Devices) the laptopcamera and
the scanner is present and all goes fine . Under WLAN (hp-check) the
laptopcamera is present , but the scanner not . Clear is the scanner
function cannot functionate , Uncear is why can I print to the HP4620 ,
fax with the HP4620 and NOT scan to the HP4620 while there must excists a
wireless communication ?

This is an enigma .

I am curieus ,

Ger van Dijck.