[CentOS] CentOS 7 - AltArch i386 - DVD iso?

Mon Mar 25 11:37:20 UTC 2019
Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org>

On 3/23/19 2:02 PM, Gordon Messmer wrote:
> On 3/23/19 10:06 AM, Jonathan Billings wrote:
>> I don’t do unmanaged installs that often, but last I tried, if you
>> boot off and install from a CD/DVD it doesn’t bring up the network by
>> default.
>

> That sounds consistent with what I saw.  I don't think there's any
> reason to call out the Minimal ISO as being deficient or defective in
> any way (as mark did).

BTW .. if it were up to me, the default installs would turn on
networking with DHCP by default .. but it's not up to me.

We just use the defaults provided by anaconda to match what happens
upstream.

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes