[CentOS] http error when updating 7.5 ==> 7.6

Tue Mar 26 14:01:12 UTC 2019
Chris Schanzle <schanzle at nist.gov>

On 3/25/19 8:32 AM, Johnny Hughes wrote:
> This is not the first time we have had issues with drpms in the update tree.
> Would anyone be opposed to taking away deltarpms from the repositories?
>
> They take up lots of space and they have cause multiple issues in the past.
>
> Thoughts?

Due to the disk churn deltarpms need and our own internal mirroring of centos packages, one of the first things I do post-install is disable deltarpms.

However, I'm sure there are users on limited connections (either monthly cap or slow) who appreciate the deltarpms who are not on this list to cast their vote.

I suppose the only way to find out is to take them away and if there is outcry, put them back.