[CentOS] How to specify kernel version when restart kdump

Thu Mar 28 05:54:58 UTC 2019
wuzhouhui <wuzhouhui14 at mails.ucas.ac.cn>

Suppose the running kernel is 2.6.32, and then I installed kernel 3.10.0.
The files under /boot includes (exclude some unimportant files):
  initramfs-2.6.32.img
  initramfs-3.10.0.img
  vmlinuz-2.6.32
  vmlinuz-3.10.0
  initrd-2.6.32kdump.img
We can see that there is no initrd-3.10.0kdump.img for newly installed
kernel 3.10.0, and kdump will generate initrd-3.10.0kdump.img only when
booted as kernel 3.10.0. However, I want kdump to generate initrd-3.10.0kdump.img
now (the current running kernel is 2.6.32).