[CentOS] Permissions on nginx logs

Bee.Lists bee.lists at gmail.com
Tue May 7 13:14:24 UTC 2019

Yeah I was still having some issues so I set a cron to rsync the directory out to another directory that I rsync to another machine to, where I do the analysis.

As per the “7” comment, I always listen to good advice, but usually that advice gets completely derailed with someone saying “nobody should ever be root…”, etc.  Best stated, “some people never let their kids play outside”.  I have a neighbour like that.

So all is working, but under testing.

> On May 6, 2019, at 10:40 PM, Simon Matter via CentOS <centos at centos.org> wrote:
>
> Thanks to correct me, both things are true, if he only wants to read logs
> there, the 750 is sufficient of course.

Cheers, Bee