[CentOS] No network on cloned CentOS 7 installation

Nicolas Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Wed May 8 14:34:12 UTC 2019

Le 03/05/2019 à 20:10, Leon Fauster via CentOS a écrit :
> Any MACs in /etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistent-net.rules ?

After some more experimenting, I found out the showstopper was
completely unrelated to cloning. Someone had the unfortunate idea of
doing a hard reset on a local wireless access point, which resulted in
two active DHCP servers for two different subnets. As soon as this
problem was solved, all cloned PCs booted perfectly.

The only thing I had to do was edit the hardcoded hostnames in
/etc/hostname.

Cheers,

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat