[CentOS] Firefox esr repackage

Nux! nux at li.nux.ro
Fri May 10 09:12:59 UTC 2019

I maintain a desktop oriented repo for CentOS and last I checked a year or so ago, I got over 150k+ unique IPs with yum user agent downloading stuff from it.

It's a bit anecdotal as perhaps not all are actual desktop users and some users were using multiple IPs (dhcp), but it shows there are quite a few users out there running CentOS for desktop purposes.

There are desktop focused distros out there who do not even reach this kind of numbers. How many active users do you think Mageia or Linux Mint have?

Nux!
www.nux.ro