[CentOS] root .bash_profile?

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Tue May 14 09:50:50 UTC 2019

On Tue, May 14, 2019 at 05:19:57AM -0400, Bee.Lists wrote:
> OK I think you need to read previous posts on this.
>
> I’m not looking for any other command.

Please stop top-posting, thank you.

It's the _same command_; all it is is a different invocation method
using an additional argument.

							John
--
We're not ending the journey today, we're completing a chapter of a journey
that will never end.  Let's light this shuttle one more time ... and

-- Atlantis Commander Chris Ferguson, just before the 11:29:29am EDT
   launch of STS-135, the final Space Shuttle mission, 8 July 2011