[CentOS] upgrade to kernel 4.19.43 fail.

Wed May 29 02:19:22 UTC 2019
Allan <allan2016 at warpspeed.dyndns.dk>

Hi all...

I just upgraded to laatest kernel in experimental from 4.19.40 ,
and for my OpenCL app this now fails with this msg:

amdgpu_device_initialize: DRM version is 2.50.0 but this driver is only compatible with 3.x.x.

Booting back to 4.19.40 makes it work again.

I have added a few files from amdgpu-pro package, to make openCL work
here in centos7; but something must have changed in this new kernel for
amdgpu support.

As kernel 4.19.40 works fine, it is not a big issue here - just wanted
to report it.

  Allan.