[CentOS] RHEL 8 released

Tue May 7 17:28:38 UTC 2019
mark <m.roth at 5-cent.us>

Valeri Galtsev wrote:
> On 2019-05-07 11:00, rainer at ultra-secure.de wrote:

>>> Please let's stop trolling this channel already .. we're busy on it,
>>> so no need to ask in loop ...
>>
>> You forgot to preempt the "But why didn't you start with the
>> betas?"-question. ;-)
>>

> I am mot in the CentOS team, and I am not going to bug them about new
> release. I know they are busy on that task as they always have been.
>
> I decided to just express my gratitude to CentOS team for the great
> thing we all enjoy using!

What Valeri said. I'm sort of looking forward to it, because my new lady
wants me to redo her laptop with Linux, being unutterably fed up with
Lose10 (as friends said 20+ years ago, you never win with Windows, you
only lose....), and I didn't think C6, what I have on my workstation at
home, was the right way to go.

However... I'd rather y'all didn't release it before its time. <g>

     mark