[CentOS] youtube-dl No module named 'pkg_resources'

Wed May 8 14:08:12 UTC 2019
Michael Hennebry <hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu>

On Wed, 8 May 2019, Nux! wrote:

> How did you install it?

Most recently
yum reinstall youtube-dl

> I'm using their binary and it works great, just tested it.
>
> https://ytdl-org.github.io/youtube-dl/download.html

"Sorry but your password must contain an uppercase letter, a number,
a haiku, a gang sign, a heiroglyph, and the blood of a virgin."
                                                              --  someeecards