[CentOS] kickstart compat C7 -> C8

Thu May 9 02:27:46 UTC 2019
Chris Adams <linux at cmadams.net>

Once upon a time, Stephen John Smoogen <smooge at gmail.com> said:
> Software seems to grow to the maximum space it can occupy. I think in 1989
> we were complaining about BSD not being able to fit on our VAX 750's boot
> drive anymore and we needed to put in a 40MB drive system instead. I expect
> by the 2040's we will be looking at petabyte drives and wondering how we
> can fit anything on it.

I first installed Linux on a 386SX (16MHz IIRC) system with a pair of
20MB hard drives and 2MB RAM... it took a little while. :)  I think we
ended up just using one drive for the root filesystem and the other for
swap!  This was probably 1992 or 1993, can't remember.

Today I installed Linux on a system wtih 48 CPU cores...
--
Chris Adams <linux at cmadams.net>