[CentOS] Re-install workstation - best repo's

Thu May 9 20:17:40 UTC 2019
vychytraly <vychytraly at gmail.com>

use yum plugin protectbase to protect main centos repositories and then you
can use whatever other repos you want, without worrying they will overwrite
"base" centos packages - this should resolve your problem