[CentOS] root .bash_profile?

Tue May 14 14:23:20 UTC 2019
Bee.Lists <bee.lists at gmail.com>

> On May 14, 2019, at 10:13 AM, Valeri Galtsev <galtsev at kicp.uchicago.edu> wrote:
>
> Sorry, Jonathan, that I replying _your_ message, my reply has nothing to do with it of any of your other posts, but rather with some posts by some other posters. I really have to say this:
>
> This whole thread - some posts in it that is - reminds me the old truth: RTFM. Namely, Read The F.. (damn) Manual!
>
> It is really hard to help those who don't care to read the man page. No matter how many times you repeat that su stands for "substitute user", and that the command as usually may have various options, and "-" is one of these options, and what is the difference between invoking command with or without it.
>
> I would suggest that continuing this thread is counter-productive.

Then reply to them.  Is it that hard?

Second, if you READ the posts, you would find that the man page, is unclear.  It was referred to, but you missed that as well.

It’s really hard to post things when people like you two don’t read the frickin posts.  No matter how many times you post, most people just want to fluff their feathers instead of read the posts.

I would suggest…reading the posts.  Then, read the posts.  Or get some fresh air.  None of this is difficult.

Cheers, Bee