[CentOS] Older versions of samba that work with CentOS 7?

Mon May 27 10:43:41 UTC 2019
Miroslav Geisselreiter <mg at intar.cz>

Hi Jobst,

you can use latest samba package from CentOS 7 - there is no problem
with NT style domains support (ie. it supports NT style domains). We use
servers with CentOS 6 and CentOS 7 both with NT style domains.

Mirek