[CentOS] Centos 7 + samba / some win 10 systems can mount and some not

Ralf Prengel ralf.prengel at rprengel.de
Thu Nov 14 16:20:24 UTC 2019

Am 14.11.2019 um 16:23 schrieb Christopher Wensink:
> We have the same setup and have had no problems with clients mapping shares.
>
> Some simple tips:
>
> double check spelling of all usernames and that passwords on the clients
> match that of the samba shares
>
> try setting up a user that can connect on their pc with a login on one
> that cannot, see if the problem follows the user or the pc
>
> Check firewall rules on the windows clients to make sure there isn't a
> block set up.
>
> Best of luck.

Hallo,
thanks for the hints.
Firewalls are down and the share is configured for access without login.
Works fine with Win7 and some Win10 systems.
I m afraid that there is a mix of versions and patches active in the
Win10 installations.
I need a solution that works without any changes on the Win10 sytstems.

Ralf