[CentOS] printer only prints one page, if anything

Michael Hennebry

hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu
Sun Nov 3 23:21:55 UTC 2019

On Sun, 3 Nov 2019, Jon LaBadie wrote:

> On Sun, Nov 03, 2019 at 02:55:32PM -0600, Michael Hennebry wrote:
>>
>> I've got a Brother HL-L2360D series printer connected to Centos 7.
>> CUPS lists it as Generic PCL6/PCL Printer - CUPS+Gutenprint v5.2.9 .
>> When I tell it to print a pdf file, it prints at most the first page.
>>

> Have you tried adding the Brother CUPS and/or generic LPR software?
>
>  https://support.brother.com/g/b/downloadtop.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=hll2360dw_us

The page does not work for me.
For some reason, the Downloads box has no text
and no clickable places, the cloud is not clickable
and the Downloads label is not clickable.

"Sorry but your password must contain an uppercase letter, a number,
a haiku, a gang sign, a heiroglyph, and the blood of a virgin."
                                                              --  someeecards