[CentOS] printer only prints one page, if anything

Fred Smith

fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Mon Nov 4 02:22:12 UTC 2019

On Sun, Nov 03, 2019 at 05:21:55PM -0600, Michael Hennebry wrote:
> On Sun, 3 Nov 2019, Jon LaBadie wrote:
>
> >On Sun, Nov 03, 2019 at 02:55:32PM -0600, Michael Hennebry wrote:
> >>
> >>I've got a Brother HL-L2360D series printer connected to Centos 7.
> >>CUPS lists it as Generic PCL6/PCL Printer - CUPS+Gutenprint v5.2.9 .
> >>When I tell it to print a pdf file, it prints at most the first page.
> >>

> >Have you tried adding the Brother CUPS and/or generic LPR software?
> >
> > https://support.brother.com/g/b/downloadtop.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=hll2360dw_us
>
> The page does not work for me.
> For some reason, the Downloads box has no text
> and no clickable places, the cloud is not clickable
> and the Downloads label is not clickable.

If attachments can be sent thru this list, see the attached image,
a screnshot from Firefox on C7.

The OK button is not enabled until you choose either RPM or DEB.

               Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths;
                     Guide me in your truth and teach me,
                         for you are God my Savior,
                    And my hope is in you all day long.