[CentOS] No CentOS 8 Updates announced in Centos-announce email list

Fabian Arrotin

arrfab at centos.org
Wed Nov 6 10:23:05 UTC 2019

On 05/11/2019 18:51, Phelps, Matthew wrote:
> I learned from the Centos-devel email list that they aren't sending out
> email to centos-announce for updates to CentOS 8, but only updating an RSS
> feed.

No, please read that thread again, as nobody said it would replace it,
but feeds.centos.org was already there for quite some time, and people
can pick the solution they want :-)

In the same thread, it was said that if someone could help Johnny
figuring out how to produce mail for CentOS 8/Stream with valuable
informations, reach out to him (don't know myself what are the technical
problems/concerns so can't help with that)

Cheers,
--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 17F3B7A1 | twitter: @arrfab