[CentOS] Upgrade Centos 6 (32 Bits) to Centos 7 (32 Bits)

Kenneth Porter

shiva at sewingwitch.com
Wed Nov 27 19:07:59 UTC 2019

--On Wednesday, November 27, 2019 9:27 AM -0500 Salim Shaw
<salimshaw at fastmail.com> wrote:

> Dude, purchase a new computer. Almost all modern OSes stopped supporting
> 32bit architectures.

Even a Raspberry Pi would be superior! Were I so budget-constrained, I'd
just buy one of those. (Reserve CentOS for use with bigger and newer iron.)

I regularly see posts from people with machines a few years old who have to
custom-spin drivers for their aging video, network, and RAID cards.