[CentOS] Centos 7 + samba / some win 10 systems can mount and some not

Thu Nov 14 15:23:40 UTC 2019
Christopher Wensink <cwensink at five-star-plastics.com>

We have the same setup and have had no problems with clients mapping shares.

Some simple tips:

double check spelling of all usernames and that passwords on the clients
match that of the samba shares

try setting up a user that can connect on their pc with a login on one
that cannot, see if the problem follows the user or the pc

Check firewall rules on the windows clients to make sure there isn't a
block set up.

Best of luck.

Chris