[CentOS] About license at redistribution

Thu Nov 14 17:08:40 UTC 2019
sensor make <electronixfan at gmail.com>

Hi,
Your reply gave me a clue to understand about the license. thanks very much.

If I finally succeeded in developing and profiting, I'm going to donate
some of that profit, for this great project.

Best Regards