[CentOS] Is there an sshguard script for logwatch?

Thu Nov 21 21:41:19 UTC 2019
Jason Pyeron <jpyeron at pdinc.us>

A supplemental RPM will help you with this ...

> It can be difficult sorting-out the names of the different scripts and
> their directory locations, but I did it despite being unfamiliar with
> the programming language - Python ?

There is a logwatch mailing list, I am on it...

If you need help authoring it, post there. Logwatch-devel on lists.sourceforge.net

> I did it in C5 and C6 for Exim some years ago and the result was ideal
> for my requirements.

v/r,

Jason Pyeron