[CentOS] My ethernet is not listed in centOS 8 boot.iso

Sun Nov 24 15:35:40 UTC 2019
Phil Perry <pperry at elrepo.org>

On 24/11/2019 14:33, Ebed wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here it is...
>

> 05:00.0 Ethernet controller [0200]: Marvell Technology Group Ltd. 88E8039
> PCI-E Fast Ethernet Controller [11ab:4353] (rev 14)

Thanks, that device requires the Marvell sky2 driver which is not
supported in el8.

I have built you a driver for CentOS 8.0 and uploaded it to the elrepo
repository. It should be available shortly once mirror sites have synced:

https://elrepo.org/linux/elrepo/el8/x86_64/RPMS/kmod-sky2-1.30-1.el8_0.elrepo.x86_64.rpm

I also note you have an old unsupported Intel wireless controller:

07:00.0 Network controller [0280]: Intel Corporation PRO/Wireless
3945ABG [Golan] Network Connection [8086:4222] (rev 02)

which should be supported by the following driver:

https://elrepo.org/linux/elrepo/el8/x86_64/RPMS/kmod-iwlegacy-0.0-1.el8.elrepo.x86_64.rpm

Presumably you will need to manually download and install these drivers
as you have no network connection. Once installed, you should install
the elrepo repository so your drivers will get updates via yum/dnf:

yum --enablerepo=extras install elrepo-release

Phil