[CentOS] kpatch (live kernel patching) in CentOS 7.7?

Fri Oct 4 13:45:49 UTC 2019
Kai Bojens <kb at artfiles.de>

Am 04.10.19 um 15:35 schrieb Phelps, Matthew:

> I'm still puzzled why RedHat is doing it then, and making it more generally
> available (to paying customers even), if it's so dire a proposition that it
> will fail so badly, so often. That seems counter-intuitive to me.

I've been using kernel live patching on an Ubuntu Machine for several
years now without any problems (Ubuntu offers them for registered users
for free (three machines per account)) and haven't noticed any downsides
so far.