[CentOS] CentOS 8 Broken Installation

Günther J. Niederwimmer gjn at gjn.priv.at
Wed Oct 2 20:27:44 UTC 2019

Am Mittwoch, 2. Oktober 2019, 21:32:24 CEST schrieb Jonathan Billings:
> On Oct 2, 2019, at 15:27, Jonathan Billings <billings at negate.org> wrote:
> >> On Oct 2, 2019, at 15:14, Günther J. Niederwimmer <gjn at gjn.priv.at>
> >> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> Is it a Plan to correct the Broken mdadm and or driver for Intel Chipset
> >> C602, my Server SuperMicro Board X9SRi-F have a Problem with the new C8
> >> or RH8 ?>
> > Is there a bug filed on https://bugzilla.redhat.com/ yet?

OK, I can't say I have a account ?

> Also, please consider looking at this list of hardware no longer supported
> in rhel8.
>

> https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_enterprise_linux/8/htm
> l/considerations_in_adopting_rhel_8/hardware-enablement_considerations-in-ad
> opting-rhel-8#removed-adapters_hardware-enablement

This is a C602 Chipset this is not so old, but have a second Intel SCU
Controller on Board and this is on RH / C8 the Problem!

I tested it now with all RH 8 Based system and all have the Problem with this
Controller?

C7.7 is working and found the SCU ??

> --
> Jonathan Billings

mit freundlichen Grüssen / best regards,

  Günther J. Niederwimmer