[CentOS] browsers slowing Centos 7 installation to a crawl

Michael Hennebry

hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu
Wed Oct 9 22:14:12 UTC 2019

On Tue, 6 Aug 2019, Peter wrote:

> 2.  Run out and buy more RAM.  Max your system out at 4G or 8G or whatever it
> will take.  You will need it and appreciate it.

My fears and trepidations have been realized.

I finally got around to trying to install the memory I bought.
No go.
The first card seems like it's in almost ok,
but will not go far enough down to be latched.
The notches seem correct.
I cannot even replace the memory I removed.  Grrr.
The net result seem to be that I destroyed my computer.

Any thoughts on how to undestroy my computer?

"Sorry but your password must contain an uppercase letter, a number,
a haiku, a gang sign, a heiroglyph, and the blood of a virgin."
                                                              --  someeecards