[CentOS] qeum on centos 8 with nvme disk

Jerry Geis jerry.geis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 14:14:39 UTC 2019

>virt-install can be run with no GUI.  You can set it up to
>automatically start a serial console in case you need to interact with
>the install.  You can also use 'virsh' to edit VM configs from the
>command line.

Sure - I saw those - but I was looking for something just like the old qemu
command line.
Just boot up and run - Nothing added to a GUI interface. Nothing that I
have to connect to -
Just boot up show me the console screen and done.  I "boot" up old C5, C6
images (and other) I recompile my code for those platforms and shut it back
down.
Thanks, (I know C5 is EOL - but still in use out there).

Jerry