[CentOS] Top 7 Programming Languages That Employers Really Want

Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming

teo.en.ming.smartphone at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 02:28:17 UTC 2019

Subject: Top 7 Programming Languages That Employers Really Want

Good day from Singapore,

Article: Top 7 Programming Languages That Employers Really Want
Author: Nick Kolakowski
Date Published: 14 October 2019
Link: https://insights.dice.com/2019/10/14/7-programming-languages-employers-want/

This is just a quick survey. May I know what programming languages do
you know? I am considering being a programmer or developer.
How long will it take for me to master a programming language like
C++, Java, and Python?

Thank you very much.

-----BEGIN EMAIL SIGNATURE-----

The Gospel for all Targeted Individuals (TIs):

[The New York Times] Microwave Weapons Are Prime Suspect in Ills of
U.S. Embassy Workers

Link: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html

Singaporean Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming's Academic
Qualifications as at 14 Feb 2019 and refugee seeking attempts at the
United Nations Refugee Agency Bangkok (21 Mar 2017) and in Taiwan (5
Aug 2019):

[1] https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/

[2] https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/

[3] https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming