[CentOS] Centos 8 Mate?

Scott Robbins scottro11 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 17:40:13 UTC 2019

On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 11:42:22AM -0500, Valeri Galtsev wrote:

> Guys, I corrected myself: I meant Mate desktop above (related to somebody’s list of reasons why he needs Desktop environment - DE - he needs). However, someone’s creative editing threw away context, namely that what I said was related to DE descussion.

If I was the creative editor I most sincerely apologize. It wasn't my aim
to change meaning, I trim in an effort to make it easier for others to read
stuff.  So if it was me, feel free to chastize me either publicly or
privately and please accept my apologie.
Most sincerely,
--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6