[CentOS] Manual partitioning and LVM

Kenneth Porter

shiva at sewingwitch.com
Sun Oct 20 19:02:37 UTC 2019

--On Sunday, October 20, 2019 9:18 PM +0200 Ljubomir Ljubojevic
<centos at plnet.rs> wrote:

> Do you select (green "checkbox") all three disks on the first
> destination screen before you enter manual partitioning?

Yes.

I just ran gparted again and scrubbed sda and created a swap partition
(primary) and physical volume, then a logical volume within the pv using 4
GiB (about 2/3 of the space). I formatted that ext4 and labeled it as root.
Now I'm waiting for the CentOS installer to load to see if I can do
something with that.