[CentOS] HA tools from clusterlabs.org

Digimer

lists at alteeve.ca
Thu Oct 31 18:16:32 UTC 2019

On 2019-10-28 5:59 a.m., lejeczek via CentOS wrote:
> hi everybody,
>
> would you know if 8 version is going to have HA solutions from
> clusterlabs.org available, just like Centos7 has? (from Centos' own
> repos/streams)
>
> many thanks, L.

To help in the meantime, I have added the HA packages, minus clufter
(used for adapting cman/rgmanager clusters to pacemaker), to our public
repo[1].

Please note that these are simple rebuilds of the src.rpm files from
RHEL 8, and no attempt to maintain binary compatibility was made. If you
use them, please do proper testing before considering production use. If
anyone does use these packages and happens upon an issue, please let me
know and I will address the issue as best as I can.

digimer

1. https://www.alteeve.com/an-repo/el8/

--
Digimer
"I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of