[CentOS] browsers slowing Centos 7 installation to a crawl

Wed Oct 9 23:22:33 UTC 2019
Michael Hennebry <hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu>

On Wed, 9 Oct 2019, Frank Cox wrote:

> On Wed, 9 Oct 2019 17:14:12 -0500 (CDT)
> Michael Hennebry wrote:
>
>> I cannot even replace the memory I removed.
>
> There might be dirt plugging up the slot.  Try vacuuming the slot out (carefully) and see if it fits after that.

The process gave me a better look at the mechanics of latching.
Apparently the latches are supposed to
activate as one pushes the cards down.
Pushing in the middle did not give me enough
leverage to activate stiff latches.
Once I realized that, pushing on the ends did the trick

It boots and notices 8GB.

"Sorry but your password must contain an uppercase letter, a number,
a haiku, a gang sign, a heiroglyph, and the blood of a virgin."
                                                              --  someeecards