[CentOS] Centos 8 Mate?

Fri Oct 18 11:16:09 UTC 2019
Georgios <gpdsbe+centos at mailbox.org>

you should give gnome3 some time.
Here is the thing.
At the beginning i disliked gnome3. I tried it for 1 or 2 days and then
i turned to xfce.

I started using gnome3 when one of my friends said that it is usable if
you get use to it. I also considered the fact that desktop environments
like xfce have a small development team and they delay to transits to
new technologies.

I gave a try to gnome3 for a couple of weeks and it works fine.
I dont even considering changing back.