[CentOS] Centos 8 Mate?

Fri Oct 18 16:34:59 UTC 2019
Scott Robbins <scottro11 at gmail.com>

On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 10:36:25AM -0500, Valeri Galtsev wrote:

> > On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 09:23:38AM -0500, Valeri Galtsev wrote:
> > > And last but not least: I got used to some way of interaction with computer,
> > > and that way is most productive for me after very long use. I don't want to
> > > blend in iPad generation, I want to stay productive which I am. So, I use
> > > Mutt (on FreeBSD, which my workstation runs, it is so easy and
> > > straightforward to install and maintain Mutt).

Another (these days neo) mutt lover. I'll take this time to spam my own
http://srobb.net/mutt.html page.

Mutt does work with gmail. Hrrm, I'm looking I see I do have the password
used in my msmtprc file. If one just uses a very simple muttrc file file,
it will also work but require the password.

set smtp_url="smtp://scott@gmail.com@smtp.gmail.com:587"
set smtp_pass="scottisawesome"
set ssl_starttls=yes

I feel that everyone should use scottisawesome as their password though
some foolish people disagree.  But (I am not 100% sure) it seems that those
3 lines were all I needed back when I did it that way (Nowadays I have a
slightly more complex setup as I have too many email accounts like everyone
else in the world).

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6