[CentOS] Custom LiveCD images with CentOS8

Sat Oct 19 09:53:59 UTC 2019
Fabian Arrotin <arrfab at centos.org>

On 18/10/2019 01:02, Leon Fauster via CentOS wrote:
> Is it at this moment possible to build custom LiveCD images?
>
> Are they all necessary tools available in CentOS8?
>
> I have never done this and wonder if it is still possible for C8.
>
> C7 stuff seems to be here: https://github.com/CentOS/sig-core-livemedia
>
> Not quite sure if Fedora howtos can be applied here. Any hints?
>
> Thanks,
> Leon

Hi,

I currently had no time to look at fixing the issues, as my first test
with lorax gave a bootable centos 8 gnome desktop, but liveinst (from
anaconda) tracebacks when being launched (so not installable at all).
That's for someone to have a look and fix and come with ideas/solutions
. All contributions are welcome :)

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 17F3B7A1 | twitter: @arrfab