[CentOS] Opinions on using CR repository in production environments.

Gwaland

gwaland at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 19:10:12 UTC 2019

I was wondering what people's opinions are on running the CR repository on
production systems?  I'm currently predisposed to not do it since it
indicates it hasn't fully gone through QA yet.  But from my understanding
except for the alt-arch systems these are just recompiles of the redhat
RPMs after debranding right?

I'm Curious how other people are treating this repository since, from the
sounds of it, rpms are going to be in holding here between releases.

So would you treat it as a production repository or for testing only?  Do
we know how it's actually intended to be treated?

Any opinion is appreciated.