[CentOS] RPMDB problem

charlie hawkins umke at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 14 22:01:06 UTC 2019

i had to reinstall last night and early this mornin i got a message that there was 2 yums runniong around and one was locked up .
i waited about 15 minutes and no problem but for some reason openvpn has vanished and can't be found anywhere even though i can look right at it .. I'm not sure what bugs are running wild in there because of friday the 13th . but there are a few things really going sideways..
i was burning 31g in one folder that shouldn't have used more than 3 dogged my system down almost to a stop, could only di 1 thing at a time .  i have a quad core prossor its fast but the memory being bottled up kills it . almost acted like a meltdown attack but i have that protected ..
good luck guys i just had to reinstall my whole system.
charlie (nightcrawler)