[CentOS] CentOS 8.0 1905 is now available for download

Łukasz Posadowski mail at lukaszposadowski.pl
Wed Sep 25 17:00:59 UTC 2019

Data Tue, 24 Sep 2019 19:16:40 +0800
Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming <teo.en.ming.smartphone at gmail.com>
napisał(a):

> Good evening from Singapore,
>
> Anybody downloaded, installed, and tried CentOS 8.0 1905 yet?

I'm trying it right now. I pleasantly discover PHP 7.2 with fpm and
Python 3.6, which is exactly what I installed from 3rd party
repositories in Centos 7 on my vps. I will test upgrade from C7 to
disable epel and webtatic. I'm waiting for blogs and "youtubs" to report
on appstream and what I could install from Fedora maybe. I have more
confidence in Fedora repos than epel, since the latter is usually
rebuild Fedora packages anyway.

--
Łukasz Posadowski