[CentOS] C8 install libreoffice

J Martin Rushton

martinrushton56 at btinternet.com
Mon Sep 30 15:16:31 UTC 2019

On 30/09/2019 04:36, Jon LaBadie wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 12:02:18AM +0200, Ulf Volmer wrote:
>> On 29.09.19 23:05, J Martin Rushton via CentOS wrote:
>>
>>> Can't see qny sort of office there, however when I do
>>>  # yum group info "office*"
>>> all the expected LibreOffice stuff is there.
>>
>> yum group list --hidden
>>
> At least on CentOS 7, hidden is not an option but a keyword:
>
>   yum group list hidden
>
> jl

You never stop learning.  For the last 10 years (my old cluster came
with 5.3) I've tended to think that groups were a "nice idea" that
no-one ever bothered to implement properly.  I never realised that all
the interesting groups were hidden!  Thank goodness for "yum search" and
for C5 "yum list | grep".

--
J Martin Rushton MBCS